Visualization and analysis
Because all data is stored in our SQL database, analyzes can be realized in different ways:
- MS Excel or similar: via ODBC to views of the S4P database ("customer-made")
- Reports: print- / exportable reports by reporing tools such as Jaspersoft iReport or SAP Business Objects ("Shop Floor")
- interactive Cockpits: with BI tools such as QlikView ("management level")
For more information, we refer to the 4MGT-Brochure.
Due to the rising energy costs of production factor is no longer negligible energy. The following simple business with return-on-investment (ROI) calculation clarifies the monetary benefits:
Number of machines in the company: 20
∅Energy consumption per machine tool: 45.000 kwh (2-shifts)
Notional average electricty rate: 0,15 EUR/kwh
→current cost of all machines per year: 135.000 EUR
→adopted saving by Green4Machine: 20% = 27.000 EUR/Jahr
→break-even achieved in around 1.5 years!
- Kickoff: adoption goals, project plan, schedules
- Specification: build configuration specification
- Delivery: Delivery of pre-configured MDE hardware
- Assembly: the customer electrician mounted the MDE hardware eg on the mounting rail in the control cabinet and wired them with Ethernet, 24VDC and the conditions specified in the configuration machine / sensor signals.
- Commissioning: remotely the MDE software is installed on the server provided & function test.
Plausibility check: Together with the client, each machine is checked for data plausibility.
- Real start preparation and Golive