With 4MDE machine signals can be captured either through hardware (digital or analog I / O signals) or software connectors / OPC (to network-capable machines, PLC / PLC). In the first case the delivery consists of:
- the acquisition hardware (MDE base station and I / O expansion module),
- the MDE Server software and
- MDE-monitor software.
With the 4MDE-acquisition hardware, any machine data such terms (eg setting / setup, automatic mode), availability and reliability, machine states (eg on machinery traffic lights or PLC / PLC), production volume, number of cycles, strokes, etc., feed speed or energy / compressed air consumption can be collected. Set individually for each machine firmly what you want to collect or can. The task of the MDE server is to process the incoming data via Ethernet from the MDE and hardware stored in the SQL database. The MDA data processing by means of a configurable set of rules. The MDE data are analyzed with the MDE monitor. For the MDE monitor floating licenses are available, you launch them from the client PC`s. The following standard reports are available:
- 24-hour time line with productivity indicators for specific time
- Pie chart with productivity indicators for specific time
- Online status or condition of the machines
Any kind of customized reports can be created.